Maximize your facility’s energy performance with FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities’ Retro-commissioning (RCx) Program.
We provide a comprehensive mix of energy-saving custom measures for non-residential buildings of all types - commercial, industrial, government, institutional or nonprofit.
Choose the pathway that meets your needs.
Save 10-20% of annual energy usage with in-depth analysis and recalibration of key building systems.
Monitoring Based Commissioning
- Find and implement energy savings opportunities
- Automate system detection for equipment faults
- Ensure comfort for occupants
- Provide dashboards for key stakeholders
- Ongoing education for facilities staff
- Track and compare performance for a portfolio of buildings.
- Calibration and replacement of building systems and controls
- Diagnostic and function testing
- Optimization of industrial processes
- Schedule/control air handlers, exhaust, and lighting
- Right-size ventilation
- Integrated whole-building approach
Energy efficiency made easy!
From enrollment to incentive, we make it easy to find the best energy-efficient solutions for your facility.
Scoping and Pre-Approval. Real-time evaluation of energy-efficiency improvements bundled with whole-building strategies.
The RCx Program is available for most non-residential facility types including commercial, institutional, industrial, and multifamily common areas. To qualify, participating projects should be in the territory of one of FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities.
Call 878-295-4498, email email@example.com or fill out the form on the button below to get in contact.
FirstEnergy's Pennsylvania utilities offer a suite of programs to benefit all customer sizes and project types. To view all available Commercial and Industrial offerings please click HERE.