Maximize your facility’s energy performance with FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities’ Retro-commissioning (RCx) Program.
We provide a comprehensive mix of energy-saving custom measures for non-residential buildings of all types - commercial, industrial, government, institutional or nonprofit.
Choose the pathway that meets your needs.
Save 10-20% of annual energy usage with in-depth analysis and recalibration of key building systems.
Monitoring Based Commissioning
- Find and implement energy savings opportunities
- Automate system detection for equipment faults
- Ensure comfort for occupants
- Provide dashboards for key stakeholders
- Ongoing education for facilities staff
- Track and compare performance for a portfolio of buildings.
- Calibration and replacement of building systems and controls
- Diagnostic and function testing
- Optimization of industrial processes
- Schedule/control air handlers, exhaust, and lighting
- Right-size ventilation
- Integrated whole-building approach
Energy efficiency made easy!
From enrollment to incentive, we make it easy to find the best energy-efficient solutions for your facility.
Scoping and Pre-Approval. Real-time evaluation of energy-efficiency improvements bundled with whole-building strategies.
The RCx Program is available for most non-residential facility types including commercial, institutional, industrial, and multifamily common areas. To qualify, participating projects should be in the territory of one of FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities.
For program details and customer documents, please refer to the links below:
- Program Flyer
- Program FAQs
- Program Ally Application
- Find a Program Ally
Call 878-295-4498, email email@example.com or fill out the form on the button below to get in contact.
FirstEnergy's Pennsylvania utilities offer a suite of programs to benefit all customer sizes and project types. To view all available Commercial and Industrial offerings please click HERE.